We use only the finest Sherwin Williams paint on all of our painting projects.
Our Painting Services
A and A 1st Choice, LLC provides the following specialty services:
- Residential Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Power Washing
- Drywall Repairs
- Wallpaper Removal
- Deck Washing and Staining
- Wood Staining
When it comes to repainting the exterior or interior of your home, trust A & A 1st Choice as the best house painting company in the Austin Metropolitan Area. With every painting project, A & A 1st Choice is committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the Austin area. House painting or commercial painting, we’re dedicated to the process of certainty – of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, A & A 1st Choice will provide you professional quality painting services and an experience you’ll be thrilled with. That is why A & A 1st Choice is the best choice.
We use “Green” Paint: Sherwin-Williams Emerald product on a regular basis.
Choose The Perfect Color!
Top 10: Benefits of Painting Your Home
Most of us would agree that painting is a quick and easy way to refresh or update your home. From painting a child’s room to changing the color of your exterior finish, painting is one home improvement strategy that’s both cost effective and produces immediate results.
But painting your home’s interior and exterior walls, and trim has added value, and has many and various benefits. Yes, indeed, keeping a fresh coat of paint on walls and trim can also keep homeowners and their families healthy, while boosting the home’s interior and curb appeal.
- Increases Home Value - Painting both interior and exterior walls, trim and other home surfaces will increase the overall real estate value of your home. This helps in valuation of your assets, and can help with resale.
- Enhances Curb Appeal - Painting exterior walls, trim and other surfaces of your home will increase curb appeal.
- Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality - Painting interior walls, trim and other surfaces with quality, low VOC and zero-VOC paints and finishes can reduce odors and fumes, and promote healthy, indoor air quality for you and your family.
- Keeps Dust, Dirt to a Minimum - Particularly in homes with plaster walls, keeping your interior walls, trim and other surfaces painted can keep dust and dirt at bay. Paint keeps plaster in check, and dust to a minimum. For old homes or tough interior surfaces, make sure you use high quality paint, like Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin-Moore.
- Hides Permanent Marks and Stains - Painting both interior and exterior walls, trim and other home surfaces will help the you cover permanent marks or stains that have proven difficult to remove.
- Protects Exterior Surfaces - Painting exterior walls, trim and other surfaces will help the protect your home from the Canada’s extreme weather, particularly ice and snow that can lead to rotting and other damage.
- Protects Interior Surfaces - Painting interior walls, trim and other home surfaces will help these areas hold up under normal wear and tear, and protect your walls from damaging effects of water.
- The Most Inexpensive Remodel - Does your home need a new look? In this economy, homeowners are finding out that there’s nothing quite like painting to refresh your home and living environment, at a fraction of the cost of a remodel.
- High Value Make Over - Does your home need updating? Painting can provide a quick update at pennies on the dollar. Buy quality, low VOC and zero-VOC paints and finishes and you’ll save time and money on the cost of covering your walls.
- Positive Energy, Improved Homeowner Outlook - Amazing as it seems, sometimes, changing the interior and exterior colors of your home can have the effect of changing your outlook on your home and living environment. Light or white paint makes small rooms and spaces appear bigger. Bright colors can make a family or play room fun and vibrant. Pastels can make a bedroom cozy and serene.